Explore career options, create a customized career plan, and prepare for your life after graduation with the Career and Professional Engagement Center.
At D'Youville, we're committed to your career success. We take pride in knowing our Saints are successful in their fields and are leaders in their communities. The Career and Professional Engagement Center is dedicated to connecting the skills and knowledge you learned in the classroom to a rewarding career. And our dedication doesn't stop when you graduate, if you're an alumni looking for new employment options or you are planning a career change, we're here to help.
We personalize services to your needs. We help you:
- Identify career interests
- Define career, internship and graduate school goals
- Locate resources to help you find an internship
- Write a resume, compelling cover letters and letters of intent for graduate school
- Research scholarship opportunities
- Develop networking skills and opportunities
- Practice interviewing
- Research employers and find job openings
- Understand transitions and coping with change
Handshake: Online Career Tool
The Career and Professional Engagement center hosts HandShake, an online career readiness platform, exclusively for D'Youville students, graduates, and alumni.
We share postings for jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities with our students, graduates and alumni. Share opportunities with our D'Youville community by following these simple instructions:
Job Postings, Internships & Volunteer Opportunities
Career and Professional Engagement at D'Youville welcomes employers to submit job postings, internships, and volunteer opportunities for D'Youville students, graduates, and alumni.
We share employer opportunities on Handshake, a career readiness tool.
It's easy. Simply create a new user account in Handshake.
- Take advantage of all of the resources and assistance we provide from day one on campus.
- For career coaching, updating job search skills and assistance locating job opportunities, please contact our office for an appointment.
Add D'Youville to your LinkedIn profile. It's easy.