The Student Accounts Office is located on the 1st floor of the Bauer Family Academic Center (BFAC), in the Student Success Center. Regular office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Online Tuition Payments
D'Youville has partnered with Nelnet Campus Commerce to provide students with an online payment option. You can pay tuition in full or select from several monthly payment plan options. Forms of payment include most major credit cards (subject to a 2.75% convenience fee) or direct debit from a US bank account (not subject to a convenience fee).
My D'Youville Self-Service
This online portal will allow you to receive billing statements, view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
PAYMENT DUE DATES
|Spring Sessions (2023)||January 30th, 2023|
|Summer Semester (2023)||May 29th, 2023|
|Fall Semester (2023)||September 11th, 2023|
|Winter Session (2024)||December 18th, 2024|
TUITION BILLS AND FEES
Bills are available electronically through My D'Youville self-service portal before the start of each term. When you register for classes, current charges, statements and payment options can be viewed online through self-service. Students have the ability to add an authorized payer who can view billing statements and make payments on their behalf.
D'Youville reserves the right to adjust tuition and fees without prior notification. For more information, visit the tuition and fees page.
TUITION PAYMENT TIMELINE
Payment in full (or a payment arrangement) is due by the tuition due date for each term. You are liable for your charges unless you officially withdraw through the Registrar's Office which is also subject to the withdrawal refund schedule.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TUITION PAYMENTS
For international students only, D’Youville has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Flywire's mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With Flywire you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. You can track where your payment is in the transfer process online and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account.
Visit D'Youville's Flywire site to begin:
- First select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to D’Youville where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into D'Youville’s bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you - reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
All student tuition refunds are disbursed electronically through Nelnet Campus Commerce.
Nelnet Campus Commerce offers convenient choices to receive your refund in a safe and timely manner. You select a refund choice through My D'Youville Self-Service and enter the required personal and contact information for the refund method you have chosen. You can also review your refund history from the school. Nelnet Campus Commerce will contact you via text or email based on the contact preferences you have made when you have a refund ready for disbursement!
Refund Choices include
- Deposits to your current checking or savings account
- Funds available in 2-3 days
- Must be a US bank
- Delivered via mail to US addresses
- Check received in 7-10 days
Paper checks will be coming directly from Nelnet Campus Commerce and not from D'Youville. There will be no option to pick up a check in the Student Solutions Center. If you choose the paper check option, there will be a two week delay in receiving your refund.
Refunds must be approved by the Student Accounts Office and cannot be generated until all financial aid posts to your student account.
Students may purchase books in the Campus Bookstore against their estimated credit balance using their student ID card.
D'Youville's refund program is administered by Nelnet Campus Commerce. Read the Student Refund Management Services Agreement for complete details. If you have any questions about your refund choices, please contact Nelnet directly at 800-609-8056. For Student Account information contact us at 716-829-8000 Option 3 or email@example.com