Student employment programs at D'Youville help you manage your finances while gaining experience on campus and interacting with the D'Youville community.
D'Youville offers two student employment programs to assist our students: the Federal Work-Study Program and the D'Youville Student Employment Program. The Office of Career and Professional Engagement oversees both programs.
Federal Work Study Program (FWS)
- Needs-based program which provides part-time jobs for undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree students who are in need of earnings to meet a portion of their educational expenses.
- Students must apply and be awarded FWS.
- If you are awarded FWS it will appear on your Financial Aid Award Letter.
- FWS is awarded based on need and availability of funds.
- FWS is limited to a maximum of $2,000 per academic year.
Student Employment Program (SEP)
- Funded entirely by D'Youville.
- This program is not based on financial need, so any student not receiving FWS is eligible to apply. Before applying to this program, U.S. students must obtain a form verifying that they are not eligible for FWS from the Financial Aid Office.
- This program is also available to International and Canadian students seeking employment at D'Youville.