- To strengthen basic skills needed for academic success.
- To introduce students to the academic challenges of higher education.
- To teach students to take responsibility for their own learning.
- To orient students to the D’Youville community.
- To familiarize students with campus resources.
Participants will become familiar with campus resources such as:
- D'Youville website
- computer labs
- tutoring and study groups
- financial aid counseling
- academic and personal counseling
- career development services
- local cultural resources