A focused course of study for individuals seeking to position themselves in management careers in health systems.
This certificate program, which is registered with the New York State Education Department, is designed to provide a focused course of study for individuals seeking to position themselves as management in health systems. It will also provide knowledge and skills to those seeking to advance their careers in health systems.
Our Health Services Administration certificate program is offered online and on campus.
Gainful employment information is available for review.
In this program, you will:
- Enhance your undergraduate education with management and administration skills tailored for the healthcare industry.
- Explore finance, data analytics, organizational leadership and other key concepts within the context of hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare businesses.
- Build working knowledge of legal and ethical issues that impact healthcare and healthcare administration practices.
- Position yourself to start or advance a healthcare administration or management career.
We welcome you to join us for an information session or meeting about our graduate and doctoral program.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the field. In addition to the general admissions requirements, applicants must present the following:
- Complete an online graduate application for admission (no application fee).
- Submit Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college/university in a health care discipline.
- Possess relevant work experience and or a related degree.
Find detailed course information for the Health Services Administration Certificate (Post-Bachelor's) program, tools to plan your education, and complete academic policies and procedures in the D'Youville academic catalog.
|HAPH-615||Health Systems Organization & Management||3|
|HAPH-616||HR Mgt in Health Care Organizations||3|
|HAPH-648||Introduction to Health Care Finance||3|
|HAPH-652||Health Care Economics||3|
|HAPH-653||Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care||3|